Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 100

Wow, the big 100 already, huh?

its weird how time flies by. I still remember starting this blog back when I focued on sngs, to little avail.

I just finished a pretty good grinding session. I was kinda wondering if i could hit some milestones in honor of this hundredth post (not actually, since some days had multiple parts, but oh well.) Instead, im just a bit short of all of the milestones, but to be honest I kinda like it this way. Its like in honor of Day 100, my goals are in sight, but just out of reach, so Im keeping the forward momentum, instead of sitting atop my peak, with nowhere to go but down.

Anyways, heres the breakdown.

raw poker profit is once again just short of 100$$, and within 1 bi. Im less than 2000 hands away from 50k, and my total br is just shy of 400$ (also within 1 bi).


with regards to the session, I was doing moderately well, made a questionable play that lost me a bi(still with good profit overall though) and then i decided to stop playing after 3 more rotations at each table, since i was getting kinda tired. and then i just started flopping nuts after nuts. well not really, but there were like 2 or 3 really good spots, the most noteable one being when I held 67s, and the flop came 345 rainbow, and I got into a 3 way all in between full stackers. one had 33 for a set, the other guy spazzed out with like k5. the straight held up, and i took down a 30$$ pot. it was slick. Beyond that, there were only like two times during the entire session where i honestly just sucked out, the rest was pretty solid.

In 10nl now, its surprising how quickly my br can grow (or plummet). I know its just logical, but its one thing to say it, and another thing to see it.


i think ill wrap up this post by just saying that if youre reading this (hah, nobody reads this), just know that hard work and studying really do pay off in the long run. it may take longer than you expected, and there will be days when you may feel like quitting, but if you persevere, you can attain great results.


anyways, now that Ive finished writing like Im some sort of baller poker pro, Im probably lined up for another 10-15bi downswing.


cheers mates, and gl at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment