Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 101

Had a kinda meh day of poker. I finally got moved into my new place, so I had a longer break than I would have preferred. I wasnt paying enough attention, even though I was only 2-tabling, but I still managed to come out with a little profit. Would have been more, but my qq ran up against a set of twos on an underboard, and I ended up paying the guy off. I could have gotten away from the hand, but oh well. live and learn.

br is about 475, though i transferred 10 to a friend, and perhaps the only reader of this blog. Yes, Im going to break the fourth wall, right here, Chris. gl mate.

2 comments:

  1. are you still struggling? I saw your coaching for profit share thread on FTR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I almost forgot I posted that. Im doing alright, slowly building my roll. Ive still got my share of leaks/misunderstandings of strategy, but Im trying to work those out. Im a bit more busy now, with school having just started, but I try to do work every day I can. That is, poker.

    ReplyDelete