Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2

Summary-
Starting BR - $38.25
3 $2+.25 9max SNGs
Finishes - 2 loss, one 2nd.
Loss - $6.75
Gain - $5.40
Final BR - $36.90 (net loss of $1.35)

first SNG was ok, I was playing solidly but got knocked out on the bubble when i had a bad read against a mid stack opening with 2.5xBB
Second SNG was bad. I got KK on the first hand, raised heavy, got called by one person, rag flop, showdown showed that they tripped their pocket Ts. and that was that.
Third SNG was decent, had a good stack through a lot of it, but only managed 2nd. I know went above my 10%/day thing, but the second SNG pissed me off a bit, so I didn't want to just give in to the tilt. rather, I chose to play another SNG to practice controlling tilt. hopefully this all pays off

Total Summary-
Finishes:
1st-1
2nd-1
3nd-0
loss-3
itm%-40%
net:-$.35

No comments:

Post a Comment