Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 13

Day 13
Summary-
Starting BR - $44
.02/.05 Rush Poker
Loss - $8.33
Gain - $25
Final BR - $60.67 (net gain of $16.67)

Today I got one of those little messages advertising FTP's Rush poker, and so I figured that at 25$ for 50ftp, I could probably manage it without too much hassle, so long as I kept my play tight. At first it was going quite well, and I was up a few dollars after earning like 15ftp or so, but then I came back an hour later and got cold decked/played badly, losing about 10$$ from where i was. An hour later yet, I came back, tightened up my play some more, and eventually got the bonus. so even though it was a generally losing session, I still made some pretty nice profit for my br.

my thoughts on rush poker - im uncertain. it certainly is much MUCH faster than any other form Ive played. you cant get any reads on opponents, since you're always at a new table, but at the same time, that means they cant get reads on you. Overall, Im sure its possible to be pretty profitable in these games, especially if you multi-table(which would just be insane, mind you, given the speed). To be fair to my parentheticals though, I did see a few people who were listed as having up to 4-6 seats. which is borderline insane, mind you. i dont even think i could click fast enough to make that worthwhile. they would probably even put the korean starcraft pros to shame with their godlike click/minute totals. but anyways, enough about that. point is, if I ever return to rush poker, its after I work heavily on my cash game, which is a little sub par at the moment.

Not sure if im going to play in any SNGs today, just because ive already done some hours of work for that profit I made, but if i do, it'll be here.

Total Summary-
Finishes:
1st-6
2nd-5
3nd-0
tourney itm-1
loss-24
itm%:33.33%
net:+$23.32

No comments:

Post a Comment