Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 82

didnt want to post until my br broke 240, but i changed my mind, what with the weekend ending and all. in todays session, i decided to try 6tabling. its been a while since ive tried that many tables, and it has never done anything good for my bankroll, so this was an experiment. why did i do this? because i feel that ive been playing better, and smarter lately. im not trying to get super tricky in a million spots, im just trying to play solid, good poker, taking advantage of a few exploitable things when they come up.

the session started out pretty awfully, and i dropped about 2bi. then i managed to make back everything i lost and more, only to hit a string of negative variance in which my aa, kk and some other hand that i forgot were cracked pretty much back to back. and thats when i started playing 10$$ heads up sngs.




just kidding! i noticed the tilt, calmed myself down, and kept playing solid poker. made back my losses again, and ended the day with a br of 235. good days.

now im gonna watch some house, have dinner, and pass out(hopefully) before class tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment