Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 47

Day 47

final br - $39.46

today was wild. started of with literally 3-4 AA in the first 10 hands. then i donked around for a while and went -5$$ from my starting point, which i then spent the rest of the night making up and actually concentrating and whatnot.

there was also this really cool hand partway through the night, where i flopped top set, turned a boat, and literally had 3 other people all in with me, which was great :D

last hand of today's grind, i had KK on bb, utg 4bet, folded around to sb who called, i 3bet, utg shoves all in, sb folds, I tell my amigo here "hey, wanna see me get busted by aces?" cause the dude was a tag, but i still figured qq+ to be in his shoving range. maaaaybe JJ+. so i call, and lo and behold the guy turns over aces. flop is jtx, so im just like 'ok, im beat, it happens', turn is a q, and then like magic, the river hits his ace, but in doing so, drops me broadway. Yusef, i swear, youre a good luck charm, and you just saved me ~ 1/2 my profits from today.

so after that i figured i had enough of being a luck sack of shit for the night, and im calling it quits for now, until the morrow. may the cards be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment